quinta-feira, 16 de agosto de 2007

Money4Banners: Easy Money!

I have just joined Money4Banners with one of my sports related blogs. It is probably the easiest money maker there is. I have submitted another blog so I can even make more.

What is Money4Banners?

Money4Banners is like I said before a great money maker for blogs. All you have to do is sign up and show 3 banners on your blog. You get to choose where you want the banners to show. This can be in blog posts, even old posts in your archive will do.

Show me the Money!

You get $10 for joining up with them. And after you have implemented the codes for the 3 banners on your site, you will receive a further $5 per month for showing the banners. You can choose to be paid between Amazon Vouchers and cold hard cash!

And if you refer your friends, family or even strangers to this wonderful site you will receive an extra $10 for every person that signs up!

Want to join up with Money4Banners as well? Please consider joining under me, it would be much appreciated :

Um comentário:

Matthew Kinner disse...

Dear webmaster,

I see that you are running Google ads on your website. I would like to show you how to earn revenue on all of your website visitors, not just the ones that click an ad.

If you are interested, please let me know.


Yours sincerely,

Matthew Kinner

kinner.matthew@gmail.com